Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
December 16, 2017, 12:00:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: RSM stunt kits  (Read 1746 times)
Aero58
Bronze Member

Kudos: 0

Australia Australia

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: February 15, 2012, 07:02:34 AM »

Is there anyone out there who has built the RSM Starduster 40 kit? Thinking of getting one for my OS LA46. Good flyer? Any info or pix would be nice.

Aero 58

Traditional Aeromodeller.
wreckbender
Bronze Member

Kudos: 3

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 29, 2012, 03:37:23 PM »

C`mon some one must have done it!

R/C is disco, C/L is Rock´n´roll
greggles47
Gold Member

Kudos: 11

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2012, 05:48:23 PM »

Not me.

I've got an RSM Thunderbird that I'll be building later this year. Looks pretty straight forward - kinda!

Maybe you'll get more response at Stuka, or the Hangar?

Regards

G

There must be some way out of here, said the joker to the thief,
There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief
hangar22
Copper Member

Kudos: 0

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2012, 08:45:53 AM »

Hi, I have built and flown the rsm mustang, built up very light, with 1" dihedral. the kit had gotten very wet and when dried out was a bit on the punk side so I was always dubious about its strength ,however it flew reasonably well with a OS46 las although a bit dead at large control inputs solid as a rock in most manouvers and level both upright and inverted not to my liking so i gave it away to a deserving club member who seems to like it a lot. cheers G
F4FGuy
Bronze Member

Kudos: 4

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 11:38:17 PM »

Aero 58,
I know little about the Kit you reference but, I've known Eric Rule for about 20 yrs.  He's produced kits for our club's kids program many times and I've never had a quality problem with any of his products. Wood has always been right for the application, and cutting has been to the  highest standard.
If there is a problem, a simple phone will correct it. My profile .15 size Mustang, now part of Eric's line, has taught over 100 12 -14 yr old kids to build and fly UC. His kits, at least in my experience, are easy, i.e. everything fits, holes and slots end up where they should be, and wood selection is superb.

Ron Burn  (F4FGuy)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: