Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
December 10, 2018, 05:25:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: MAXOUT X Embryo build  (Read 5243 times)
Maxout
Titanium Member

Kudos: 89

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: November 28, 2018, 02:21:02 PM »

Mike,

Sad to hear you lost that plane. It was quite a machine. Mine is still trucking along and I get it out and fly it on occasion. I need to build a Maverick to go with it.

Wally,

I noticed that you've been taking home some hardware with your Maxout. I've gotten a lot of orders for short kits since you've started flying yours. It's quite gratifying to see folks having so much fun with something I created.
Duncan McBride
Silver Member

Kudos: 6

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: November 28, 2018, 11:15:58 PM »

I'm one of those recent orders, and just completed my first Maxout X.  Nice short kit and a lot of fun to assemble.  Sure is a serious looking beastie.  Nose heavy with the plastic prop, I can save some weight there.  Looking to get it trimmed out at Palm Bay this weekend, but then I'll get to do it again with a carved prop.  Freeflight is tough but we're up to it.

Kudos to Josh, well engineered kit.  Note the turbine exhaust.  (and the upside down wheel pant.  These things take time.)
Attached files Thumbnail(s):
Re: MAXOUT X Embryo build
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: