Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
August 23, 2017, 01:22:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sparrowhawk Sports Flier  (Read 1607 times)
danmellor
Platinum Member

Kudos: 35

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2017, 02:37:52 AM »

One of my friends back up North is contemplating starting modelling. I'm trying to point him in the direction of this kit...!

Cheers,

Dan.
Jack Plane
Gold Member

Kudos: 8

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2017, 03:39:00 AM »

If you up the stakes make sure you don't lose it before he comes back from France!!!

Grin
DavidJP
Titanium Member

Kudos: 19

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2017, 05:22:33 AM »

I have only just come across this topic and have found it absolutely delightful and some of the photos charming.  It has been a great way to start the day! From my experience Senators are pretty formadible opponents so looks as though you can hold your own.

I sense your young chap is following a calling here so could well have his name in lights in the not too distant future. And with chaps like James (Darby) and Jim (Crossley) the future looks rather good.  There is one common denominator of course  - parents!  Take a bow.

Oh and senior moment probably but I did not catch his name.

PS. Perhaps your video technique might need a bit of attention Jon?   Roll Eyes Wink
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: