Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
October 17, 2017, 03:43:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: UK Carrier Site - Visitors welcome!  (Read 1029 times)
compscrew
Copper Member

Kudos: 0

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: June 24, 2013, 02:53:10 PM »

Hi guys! My first post here, won't be my last I hope. I'm the webmaster for the UK Navy Carrier site http://www.carrier-deck.com and I'd like to extent a cordial invitation for you to visit! Lots of plans, reports, and tech stuff plus some interesting info from Europe, including electric set-ups and even some night-flying!

Best wishes and may you all catch the first wire, Mike M
compscrew
Copper Member

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2014, 05:31:49 PM »

Hello guys!

Here's another update on the UK/EU Carrier site www.carrier-deck.com - after another good season in 2013 there's some new pix and videos from the UK, Holland and Germany which you might find interesting. Everyone here is mending and building ready for 2014, which isn't that far away now!

If you do visit us, why not leave a message in the "Crewroom" area - suggestions, contributions, criticisms and rants are always welcome! You can also email me (Mike May) at flyco@carrier-deck.com too.

Have a great year - best wishes from our side of the pond

Mike
compscrew
Copper Member

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2014, 05:01:34 PM »

Hello everyone - at last Spring is with us, and the flying season is underway (at least for us in the northern hemisphere!)

The UK/European carrier site has got some excellent new material, including an in-depth look at US record breaker Bill Brokaw and his models, five free plans from the drawing board of US carrier star Eric Conley, a new UK carrier class to commemorate WW1 (think biplanes and no arrester wires!) plus much more. Hope to have the pleasure of your login sometime soon, and may I wish everyone tight lines and full landing points for 2014, and thank Hip Pocket for an amazing plans service and forum.

Best wishes

Mike May (webmaster, www.carr-deck.com
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: