take the plan for CH Grant's CLOULD TRAMP and then do the following
1) convert the motor sick to a box 1 inch square this will run the entire length
2) take the wing plan as is (or build as a stick and tissue job. for a canard it has 3/4 inch dihedral per panel.
3) build the elevators as is and do the following 1 1/4 inch dihedral per panel. + 3/32 incidence angle on LE.
1) elevator go 1 bayback of nose
2) wings are at rear
3) rudder is in normal position
4) motor is pegged at nose and runs length of box.
5) A 7 INCH PROP IN PUSHER CONFIGURATION IS WHAT YOU WANT
This design works as a tractor, pusher in the regular configuration, a canard with forward straight or swept back wings.
lastly GO NUTS,