Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
May 20, 2018, 09:27:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Bud Nosen size 40 Citabria plans  (Read 333 times)
weetle
Silver Member

Kudos: 5

United States United States

Topic starter
Forgets to take pictures frequently

Ignore
« on: September 13, 2017, 04:00:37 PM »

I recently acquired some old rc stuff and amongst it was a mostly conpeted Bud Nosen size 40 with a 65 inch wingspan. Now for the plans are missing about 25% of the plan in the fuse area, which also happens to be the only part he didnt end up building. If anyone has a spare set thay would be fantastic.
Jimmac58
Nickel Member

Kudos: 1

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2018, 06:18:03 PM »

Hi ,
I tried to send you the plan you want but it was in pdf format so I have sent it to the forum admin to forward to you.
Jim.

Here's a link to the file in the Plan Gallery:

http://www.hippocketaeronautics.com/hpa_plans/details.php?image_id=7162

Ratz
« Last Edit: January 23, 2018, 06:41:21 PM by Ratz » Logged
J.D.
Copper Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 25, 2018, 01:25:28 AM »

Hi ,
I tried to send you the plan you want but it was in pdf format so I have sent it to the forum admin to forward to you.
Jim.

Here's a link to the file in the Plan Gallery:

http://www.hippocketaeronautics.com/hpa_plans/details.php?image_id=7162

Ratz

That's the 1/4 scale plan; he was looking for the .40-sized.  Howsomever...I'll be uploading the .40-sized plans and manual within the next few days.

Jim
weetle
Silver Member

Kudos: 5

Topic starter
Forgets to take pictures frequently

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: February 25, 2018, 01:27:46 AM »

I have not found the plan anywhere online. I did see a kit about 6 months ago, but they wanted 400 dollars for it. So it would be fantastic to finally have a copy.
J.D.
Copper Member

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 25, 2018, 01:45:12 AM »

I have not found the plan anywhere online. I did see a kit about 6 months ago, but they wanted 400 dollars for it.

That's the 1/4 scale plan; he was looking for the .40-sized. Considering his post was a bit over a year ago, he may have found a set by now. Howsomever...I'll be uploading the .40-sized plans and manual within the next few days.

That would be fantastic!

LOL; I had just modified my post when I saw you had replied to it. The plan I have was scanned from a very faint, very cluttered blueprint. I've cleaned it up, but the background's still a bit cluttered; however, it's readable now and usable.

I was in the same situation. Had a complete flown airframe, but rats had destroyed the fuselage; all I needed was plans, and couldn't find any, anywhere. Got a kit off eBay that was missing the plans, that the seller said were there. (She reimbursed me the shipping.) Got another kit that had them. soooo... Gonna resell one of the kits, with the plans. I'll build a fuselage for my wing from the plans, and keep the other kit for the time being. May build a second fuselage and a full-span Champ wing, just for shiggles and gits.

I'll go ahead and upload the plans now; lost the original scans, including the manual, in a computer crash a couple months ago, but had the cleaned plan saved on a flash drive. Still have to rescan the manual.

Jim
J.D.
Copper Member

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2018, 02:31:59 AM »

Plan and instructions uploaded, awaiting validation. Note that I'm still working on cleaning up the plan itself; when I get the best copy I can out of it, I'll replace this one. Tags: A&A, Nosen, Citabria, aerobatic, RC, scale.

Jim
« Last Edit: February 25, 2018, 04:02:05 AM by J.D. » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: