Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
September 25, 2018, 04:33:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Flying Aces Club  (Read 442 times)
Jim Jorgensen
Bronze Member

Kudos: 1

United States United States

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: March 09, 2018, 03:22:04 PM »

I joined FAC online in Jan and haven't seen or heard anything from FAC since. I tried the link to email for membership questions on the FAC website but could'nt get it to work. Have any newsletters been sent out since Jan that I may have missed or does anyone have an email address they could provide.
Audax
Silver Member

Kudos: 11

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2018, 05:36:30 PM »

Hello Jim,   Odds are real good that you haven't missed any issues.  The January issue was probably already in the mail by the time you joined.  They are normally mailed at the beginning of the month.  The March issue should be on the way now.  With the delays inherent in bulk mail, it sometimes takes a while for them to hit the membership mailboxes.  I'll double check with the club to be sure you're on the roster.    Best, Rich
rpendzick
Bronze Member

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2018, 08:37:30 PM »

Jim
I just checked the FAC membership db - you missed the Jan issue. the March issue #300 has just been mailed. - you should get it soon. You were also sent a Confirmation Email to check if we have all you info correct. We did not get a reply so I hope you got it. If not or you have any questions contact me directly at: Contests@FlyingAcesClub.com
Have fun - Rick 
Jim Jorgensen
Bronze Member

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2018, 07:21:24 AM »

Thanks for the follow up I had a reply from FAC in my email this a.m. and look forward to the March newsletter
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: