Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
April 25, 2018, 02:47:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Rogožarski Brucoš  (Read 588 times)
piecost
Gold Member

Kudos: 6

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 09, 2018, 05:24:48 PM »

Thanks for the detailed explanation. That is perfect and i will refer to it for future reference. I have build a few foamies over the last 20 years but not to your level and the finishing is something i have yet to crack. I have the booklet and the magazine article. I also have a garage with a few thousand models worth of Floormate 200
OZPAF
Titanium Member

Kudos: 118

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 09, 2018, 08:40:22 PM »

I'm also fascinated by your techniques and the careful delicate work - thanks for your clear coverage and photos.

John
yagua
Gold Member

Kudos: 15

Argentina Argentina

and still trying!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2018, 10:02:25 AM »

I´m learning a lot!!!

PS: Why there is only 2 Heinekens in that fridge, and so many soda cans left??  Wink

27º19'54.94'' S
58º56'52.31'' W
HOME SWEET HOME!!
Rudder flutter
Silver Member

Kudos: 70

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2018, 01:56:12 PM »

If you have other questions just ask! I started building foamies perhaps 20 odd years ago (when I was 16) all Richard Crossleys fault really; after I saw one of his pistachio's and his Heinkel 177 flying I decided that would be nice too Wink Most of the techniques are definitely inspired on what he and other UK flyers like Peter Smart and the late Dave Deadman pioneered!

Hi Roel. Great to see you at the weekend with this lovely little model. It looks just as good in the flesh as in these photos. I think you were trying early flights at the Nets from what I could see, did you get it to go? What was the 'all up weight' I will definitely have a foam pistachio for Nijmegan later in the year!

Richard Crossley
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: