Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
November 18, 2018, 10:02:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: "MIG 17 CAPTURED" - a short Sci-Fi  (Read 397 times)
LASTWOODSMAN
Gold Member

Kudos: 21

Canada Canada

Topic starter
REAL PLANES HAD ROUND ENGINES AND TWO WINGS

Ignore
« on: May 28, 2018, 10:43:16 AM »

"MIG 17 CAPTURED" - a short Sci-Fi

PIC #1    3904
     HEADLINES: "RUSSIAN MIG 17 CAPTURED" by giant Cyborg Super
Soldiers, "Mandrake" and "Bloodroot", in a top secret covert operation, code-named "Rewrite History", for the domination of the New World Order. "Mandrake" and "Bloodroot" sneak up on their target.   

PIC #2    3905 
     The giant, man and machine hybrid, robotic Cyborg Super Soldiers, Mandrake and Bloodroot, were transported back in time through a wormhole portal, with the use of the newly discovered "Ark of the Covenant" chest, and it's magical powers.

PIC #3     3908
     They were transported through the 12 dimensions of interstellar space and reality,  back in time to January 16, 1966,  to a top secret remote airbase in the Russian Boreal Siberian Forest, where the Mig 17 was cleverly concealed with it's Russian Winter Camouflage pattern.  (continued next post)

LASTWOODSMAN
Richard
Attached files Thumbnail(s):

OH, I HAVE SLIPPED THE SURLY BONDS OF EARTH ... UP, UP THE LONG DELIRIOUS BURNING BLUE ... SUNWARD I'VE CLIMBED AND JOINED THE TUMBLING MIRTH OF SUN-SPLIT CLOUDS ...
LASTWOODSMAN
Gold Member

Canada Canada

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 10:45:54 AM »

"MIG 17 CAPTURED" - a short Sci-Fi   (cont. from prev post)

PIC #1     3909
     Prior to teleportation, the containment area was secured and cleared of all functioning enemy combatants, with a top secret scalar sonic pulse sound weapon, that caused all of them to lose their bowel control.

PIC #2    3910
     "Mandrake" and "Bloodroot" arrive uncontested, and examined and scanned the captured MIG 17 with their penetrating ionizing laser pulse microwave Xray eyes for future analysis and reverse engineering.

PIC #3    3912
     "Mandrake" and "Bloodroot" stand guard and watch for any intruders.
(continued next post)

LASTWOODSMAN
Richard
Re: "MIG 17 CAPTURED" - a short Sci-Fi

OH, I HAVE SLIPPED THE SURLY BONDS OF EARTH ... UP, UP THE LONG DELIRIOUS BURNING BLUE ... SUNWARD I'VE CLIMBED AND JOINED THE TUMBLING MIRTH OF SUN-SPLIT CLOUDS ...
LASTWOODSMAN
Gold Member

Canada Canada

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 10:48:27 AM »

"MIG 17 CAPTURED" - a short Sci-Fi   (cont. from prev post)

PIC #1   3911
     "Mandrake" and "Bloodroot" continue their vigil, awaiting further orders.

PIC #2     3906
     "Mandrake" and "Bloodroot" and the MIG 17 were then beamed back into the future for further research and strategic planning. The findings are next...

The End

The Mig 17 is "DUMAS" kit # 234  18" wingspan  $37  -  it comes with peel 'n stick decals (but I made my own), and yes it is very easy to build as a rubber powered model because the kit has the prop, thrust button, prop shaft, removable nose block in the plans etc - also it is laser cut - I only built this one for static display.
      More on the Mig 17 kit and the actual aircraft history here (pages one and two)
http://www.stickandtissue.com/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1498656430/5

LASTWOODSMAN
Richard

Glenn (gravitywell) Reach
Gold Member

Kudos: 33

Canada Canada

It ain't pretty, but its me!

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2018, 04:38:18 PM »

After much study, I have determined that the photo's are heavily photo-shopped.  Those trees are obviously not real!

Very nice plane you built there.....look forward to flight reports of the Captured plane.

Glenn Reach
The only time you want Guillow's balsa, is when its worth its weight in gold!
OZPAF
Palladium Member

Kudos: 163

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2018, 08:02:09 PM »

:)Innovative Richard - very nice looking model - neat covering.

John
DavidJP
Titanium Member

Kudos: 41

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2018, 05:11:39 AM »

And that Mig looks like one of the early rubber ducted fan versions, one of which was shot down by a Sea Fury in the Korean War.  And was ‘t  Blood root sired by unknown super hero out of Tina Turner?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: