Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
October 16, 2018, 05:51:38 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Flex Innovations QQ Extra 300 Programming Problem  (Read 231 times)
Ministick7
Bronze Member

Kudos: 2

United States United States

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: August 10, 2018, 09:13:27 PM »

Hello, Got this beautiful plane and cannot get it to program correctly. Manual says it has 3 flight modes and they are "changed via transmitter CH5/Gear which is assigned to a 3 position switch of your choice." I cannot figure how to do that. I have tried various methods, and the modes all seem to be the same no matter what switch I seem to set it on. Not sure I am assigning switch correctly.

I can program dual and expo, but shouldn't have to. The "AURA 8 ACFS" has different settings already programmed into it for each of the 3 flight modes. I am using a Spektrum DX 6E and a Spektrum AR610 receiver. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thank you,
Konrad
Platinum Member

Kudos: 35

Measure twice cut once

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2018, 10:42:21 PM »

Have you asked Flex Innovation? Two years ago they where great with this kind of customer support.
What range have you set for the switch, -100% for the bottom ,0% for the center, +100 for the top? I don't know about this controller, but this has caught me before. 0%, 50% and +100% may only get you 2 flight modes.

All the best,
Konrad

Cut it twice and it's still too short!
Ministick7
Bronze Member

Kudos: 2

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2018, 06:57:51 PM »

Problem solved! Had to assign switch that had 3 positions of -100%, 0, and +100%. Now it works great. Love the plane. What a predictable flyer. No bad habits. My new favorite plane. I ordered an additional one. Thank you for your help, Konrad.
Konrad
Platinum Member

Kudos: 35

Measure twice cut once

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2018, 09:04:17 PM »

Glad you got it working. I have to say I've been happy with Flex Innovavation.

All the best,
Konrad

Cut it twice and it's still too short!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: