Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
November 15, 2018, 09:42:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Wanted: A SIG Kobra Plan and Instructions In Trade for a SIG Kougar  (Read 126 times)
BBailey
Bronze Member

Kudos: 1

United States United States

Topic starter
Me & my Great Grandson Bentley Liam Bailey

Ignore
« on: September 13, 2018, 09:37:27 PM »

I have a Sig Kougar that I really enjoy. I am building it again for the 3rd time. I  have both the Plan and instructions for the Kougar. I would like to trade straight up for the Kobra plans and Instructions. I will send a new copy of the plan with the Instructions. Awaiting Answers. I miss a lot of the old SIG and Top Flight Models.

Thank you

BBailey
dosco
Gold Member

Kudos: 6

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 10:13:29 PM »

Looks like you could order a set of plans from Sig for $6.99 and instruction book for $3.90.

The Sig website is very poorly setup (took me a few minutes to figure out the non-intuitive setup), so I'm betting you could call them and place an order.

Cheers-
Dave

BBailey
Bronze Member

Kudos: 1

Topic starter
Me & my Great Grandson Bentley Liam Bailey

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 08:44:27 PM »

Dave,

Thank you very much. I didn't look there. When I called SIG I was told me they were out of business. But then I found out through a rude RCM Forums person that Sig was supposed to still be in business. The situation was that the family member that had owned Sig was quitting and now another family member has decided to start it up again. I don't know what they are really doing but it looks like the kits are mostly out and they are going to focus on selling Balsa.

I appreciate the info and I will order the plans. If this turns out to be correct, I may order several plans they may still have so I have them before they do disappear.

I'll call tomorrow. Thanks again.

ReKit

BBailey
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: