Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
February 23, 2019, 11:47:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: STANDARD J - 1 Dumas Kit # 314 30" Questions  (Read 193 times)
LASTWOODSMAN
Gold Member

Kudos: 25

Canada Canada

Topic starter
REAL PLANES HAD ROUND ENGINES AND TWO WINGS

Ignore
« on: December 28, 2018, 10:41:17 AM »

I have just spent several days now, watching all those great movies and videos, and researching the Barnstormers.    I have always liked the early Barnstormer Biplanes.   I have that laser cut Dumas kit #314, the STANDARD J-1,  which has 110 plus parts, and was copyrighted in 2000, and added to the Dumas lineup in Feb 2006.
     The Standard kit has great wiring diagrams, and a nice set of  "Barnstormer" peel ' n stick decals -  I wonder if they are based on an actual plane.
     Does anyone know who designed this kit?   I have been having a hard time finding a rubber-powered build thread (and flight testing) on this kit.    Does anyone know of a link(s)  to such a build thread?
     Any help is appreciated.

Pic #1     Standard J - 1
Pic #2     Standard J -1   2
Pic #3     Standard J - 1   3
Pic #4     Ride the Loop
Pic #5     Barnstormer 1
Pic #6     Barnstormer 2

Dumas Kit #314 here  http://www.dumasproducts.com/product_info.php?cPath=137_51&products_id=319

LASTWOODSMAN
Richard
Attached files Thumbnail(s):
STANDARD J - 1 Dumas Kit # 314 30" Questions

OH, I HAVE SLIPPED THE SURLY BONDS OF EARTH ... UP, UP THE LONG DELIRIOUS BURNING BLUE ... SUNWARD I'VE CLIMBED AND JOINED THE TUMBLING MIRTH OF SUN-SPLIT CLOUDS ...
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: