Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
September 22, 2018, 12:39:46 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: BLUEPANTS.  (Read 3515 times)
kiwibrit
Bronze Member

Kudos: 0

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 17, 2018, 12:24:14 PM »

Just checked - in addition to right thrust the fin is a little offset to give right rudder for line tension.
Big G
Bronze Member

Kudos: 1

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2018, 05:25:40 PM »

This is a model I always wanted to build, but never got round to it. Then, at my club Nuneaton MAS's Vintage Stunt contest a couple of months ago, co-member Mick Castell turned up with a beautiful BP powered by an ED Racer Mk 5 (the last type made, with the plastic venturi/backplate). The motor performed perfectly and the model flew great! So I got a plan, made a start, but because of other things haven't got very far with it. The big thing about this model is its thick wing, not all that usual for a 1955 European stunt model. In some respects it could almost be a scaled-down Jamison. There are one or two minor things on the (Aeromodeller) plan I don't agree with, but no big deal.

I've been trying to locate a decent Racer Mk 5 without success, so have ear-marked an old and worn Oliver 4 for this model.

G
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: