Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
January 27, 2020, 08:22:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Shocer 560 ?  (Read 398 times)
Scottl0413
Gold Member

Kudos: 10

United States United States

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: December 16, 2011, 10:29:49 AM »

Well just to keep the action rolling on the pwr. portion of this site I'm posting pics. of my new addaption of the Shocer 560. As you can see it's the standard Shocer wing and stab on my own design fuselage. I havn't weight it yet but looks to be promising. Pwr. is a Super Tigre 23 G20 on pressure. I bought this engine from Larry Davidson and let's say it isn't stock!!. Of course winter is setting in so probably will not be flying for a couple of months. Oh well on to the next project, Electric!!!!

Scott
Attached files Thumbnail(s):
Shocer 560 ?
Shocer 560 ?
applehoney
Titanium Member

Kudos: 279

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2011, 03:27:37 PM »

Nice work, Scott!      A little large for a G20/23?     Should be easy to trim and glide great.

Electric?    Pffftttt .......       Grin
gossie
Platinum Member

Kudos: 49

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2011, 03:36:06 PM »

Good work Scott.  Keep em coming. 
 High summer here but so windy it would blow ya wig off.......if ya had one on that is.
Sandgroper
Silver Member

Kudos: 8

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2011, 08:14:14 PM »

Very nice Scott,I am the same I very rarely build a model strictly to plan.Dave Lindstrums Limey enlarged from 1/2a seems like a model you would like-but then the list is endless which brings me to that same old dilemma-do I design my own or do I pay homage to someone else and build from a plan?or a kit???

phil
applehoney
Titanium Member

Kudos: 279

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2011, 11:56:05 PM »

I prefer to build my own design  ... .but it's daunting to realise that the basic concept is now 50 years old  and I've lost count of how many versions and sizes built and flown over that period.

Suddenly I feel old........      Sad
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: