Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
November 21, 2019, 10:34:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JV44 Free Flight School - Uruguay  (Read 80230 times)
faif2d
Platinum Member

Kudos: 31

United States United States

Sun came up I was here to see it = good day

Ignore
« Reply #1975 on: October 20, 2019, 12:30:20 PM »

Marcelo I have no other way to get this information to you.  At the end of September I fell and broke my hip (the one with the implant) very badly!  I am in a rehab facility and working on getting home but it will be some time yet. I just wanted you to know in case you had sent me an e mail and I had not responded.

I used to like painting with dope but now I can't remember why!    Steve Fauble
marcelop
Platinum Member

Kudos: 227

Uruguay Uruguay

Topic starter
"the essential is invisible to the eye", A.Exuperi

Ignore
« Reply #1976 on: October 20, 2019, 07:49:39 PM »

oh! Steve, what bad news, I will answer you this way, since it seems that you can log in to hpa (I guess someone from there could give you a computer for a few minutes), what bad news !!! Steve I'm very sorry, there is something you need and this is within my reach just tell me, I sent you several emails, and I found it strange that you did not respond since you always do, always, I hope you are well now, and that you are working hard on Your recovery, my wife Claudia has just arrived and I am talking about this bad news, she sends you many greetings and wishes you a speedy recovery! Be strong! Be patient! and recover friend! We send greetings from Uruguay

keep your younger spirit in fly
marcelop
Platinum Member

Uruguay Uruguay

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #1977 on: October 20, 2019, 07:58:08 PM »

i wish tell you, something from the JV44 school, may you has noed that is not to much actvity this months, this is becase we are working into some repairs on the roof and painting walls, some floor reparatios too, but we are working inn some models too, but not as some past years, hope next season uch more boys/girls come to the renew clasroon , we finish our season next 25th, and start again in Feb/2020.
be hokked here! we are cleaning and running the Control line engines!!! we have fuel!!(at last) and stay working in some models, seems the cl team finally born here!!! iam very patient and insist, insist, insist,....
nobody tell  this is easy he?!
hope soon JV44 school start new adventures for next season!!!
...i insist!!!!

all the best for you and all people in HPA forum

marcelop
Platinum Member

Uruguay Uruguay

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #1978 on: October 20, 2019, 08:12:32 PM »

steve, if you wish contact directly with my phone the number is            59893903855     

OZPAF
Palladium Member

Kudos: 180

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1979 on: October 20, 2019, 08:35:12 PM »

Steve that is really bad news and I wish you all the best. I've enjoyed your comments here on HPA and I hope you up and running Smiley around soon.

Cheers

John
faif2d
Platinum Member

Kudos: 31

United States United States

Sun came up I was here to see it = good day

Ignore
« Reply #1980 on: October 21, 2019, 11:31:45 AM »

Thanks to both of you for your kind comments.  I am much better than I was a few weeks ago but I will probably be here for a few weeks at least.  Marcelo YES this is the best way for us to stay in touch, There is an old computer available in the rehab facility but I have to search for the blogs.

I used to like painting with dope but now I can't remember why!    Steve Fauble
yagua
Gold Member

Kudos: 18

Argentina Argentina

and still trying!

Ignore
« Reply #1981 on: October 21, 2019, 12:31:55 PM »

aaahhh.... "the metals age.."!!! Silver hair... gold pacemaker.... titanium hips...  Grin Grin
Get well soon, Steve!!

27º19'54.94'' S
58º56'52.31'' W
HOME SWEET HOME!!
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: