Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
August 26, 2019, 12:35:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Peck Andreasson  (Read 544 times)
danmellor
Titanium Member

Kudos: 56

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: June 22, 2013, 03:45:38 PM »

At the UK August Nats in 2011, my brother-in-law (Not a modeller!) purchased a Peck Andreasson kit in a fit of mad enthusiasm. Once he had gazed at the plans and the bundle of 1/16" sq., it ended up with me! I recently built the bigger Robbe kit with a G160 and I think I'm going to do this one in the same scheme for my G28. It's mainly being built for the evening drunken hangar carnage at the aforementioned UK Nats, so that gives me a spur to get going!

Cheers,

Dan.
danmellor
Titanium Member

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2013, 04:54:41 PM »

Just the tail surfaces done so far,so not much exciting to photograph! After spending my formative modelling years (Mid '70s) building Peck kits, it's a treat to have laser cut parts! Seems a bit idle to have laser cut parts when there are only a few small sheet parts in most Peck designs; nice to have, though!

Back soon,

Dan.
danmellor
Titanium Member

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2013, 02:49:00 PM »

Surfaces all together and two fus. sides built. I was going to put a G28 in her, but I also have a Brown A23 sat idle. I'll delay on finishing the fus. until I decide...

Cheers,

Dan.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: