Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin (Account/Technical Issues)  |  Contact Global Moderator
October 19, 2021, 05:16:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cassutt NoCal  (Read 7288 times)
piecost
Gold Member

Kudos: 12

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2021, 09:06:43 PM »

John,

Yes, you are correct. I am very out of practice flying and thinking about flying. Thanks for spotting it. I am surprised that this is the case with a thicker motor.

I didn't mention that I launched the model and it turned the opposite direction to what I was expecting. It also brushed against my mates new F1D model. Luckily doing no damage, especially as he gave me a lift to the event.

I had a great time flying after a long break even though I broke 3 out of 5 models flown. At least I didn't loose any in the ceiling. The place has 18" wide electrical conduits which may still have a model or two of mine from a couple of years ago.

Tim
OZPAF
Palladium Member

Kudos: 192

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: August 15, 2021, 09:19:26 PM »

Well good luck with it Tim. Operating on the limits of structural strength, and flying speeds must be a great trimming challenge - the more rewarding when finally it falls into place and you understand why.

I flew EziBee many years ago - but not in an overly serious way and enjoyed the occasional long flights. I'm guilty of enjoying all the classes of flight from RC, CL to FF - outdoor to indoor.

John
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: