Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
August 25, 2019, 10:42:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: A Supreme Model The Steve Patti co Peanut Scale kits  (Read 1482 times)
Widdog
Gold Member

Kudos: 12

United States United States

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: June 18, 2014, 02:21:06 AM »

Well I was trolling for new plans for a new build. Than I came across these plans for a Peanut FW 190. I liked the plans because someone had scanned the printwood cut outs right beside the plans sheet. This eliminates the sometimes problem of "Scale" difference between the printwood and plans sheet. Anyway l liked the plans so much I bought and ol Ebay kit Steve Patti Hawker Typhoon kit 204. I will scan everything and post in our plans gallery of course.

Sorry I don't know much about these kits. I believe the company was in business in the 40's - 50's. Anyway I would like to try and get all the kits in the series, I would believe that means the 200 series kits in this case.

Anyway I did build the FW 190. It was a fun build. However, the trimming is very difficult. I do believe when I get a "Good" set up the model will fly. Also I think the same set up will work with all the kits in that series.

BTW does anyone know what kits came in that series? Where they meant to be flying models? On the plans sheet it says "Drawn By B Budny" is he a well know model designer? Does anyone know where I can get a 3 bladed plastic propeller for a Peanut scale rubber powered model?

When I get the kit maybe it will have some answers to my questions.

Keith

lincoln
Platinum Member

Kudos: 30

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2014, 02:53:51 AM »

If you search this thread:
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1265873
you will find an SE-5, the FW-190, and the Typhoon. Your scans might be better if taken straight from the kit plan instead of who knows how many generations of photocopies. There's also a 26 inch endurance model called the Traveler, scanned from the kit plan and the kit print wood.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: