Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin (Account/Technical Issues)  |  Contact Global Moderator
November 28, 2020, 12:45:32 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: pilatus porter paper 1/60 scale  (Read 445 times)
sprogs
Silver Member

Kudos: 6

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: December 29, 2014, 01:24:44 PM »

Hi
I've been trying to build this as it sounds like a good flyer but when I print it out part of the wing is always missing. Anyone else found this? Anyone got a fix?
cheers
sprogs

The interface between air and ground has no thickness at all. So why do I always find room for my aircraft there ?
Indoorflyer
Platinum Member

Kudos: 25

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2014, 02:12:09 PM »

There's a whole thread here, on the construction of the PC-6:

http://www.hippocketaeronautics.com/hpa_forum/index.php?topic=15896.0

Starting at post #16, there is a reference to the "missing" portion of the wing pattern that you mentioned.  At post #26, wing construction is described.

As I recall, only a portion of the leading edge wraps under and back, the rest of the wing is similar to a "single surface" cross-section...
sprogs
Silver Member

Kudos: 6

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2014, 06:57:02 AM »

Thanks for the help. I've made a few card models from fiddlers green but never got one to do much more than glide. This looks way better! Not sure my skills are quite up to such tiny work though. Still, only one way to find out.
cheers
sprogs

The interface between air and ground has no thickness at all. So why do I always find room for my aircraft there ?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: