Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
September 16, 2019, 04:05:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Andrew Moorhouse Trio  (Read 2802 times)
DHnut
Gold Member

Kudos: 14

New Zealand New Zealand

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2015, 07:27:24 PM »

Dan,
       That now makes 2 Andrew Moorhouse models lost without an address label.  In my case the Scram was last seen heading for bush that was covering quite rugged country so the chances of it being found were vey low. Perhaps the use of a button timer D/T might be a useful addition. I certainly will be putting one in on the next one. The return was a bonus as Brown's are not easily come by.
    Ricky   
Dave Andreski
Titanium Member

Kudos: 82

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2015, 06:17:16 PM »

Panic over! It was returned to the club field with one stoved in upper longeron, a creased tailplane and a couple of tissue tears. Phew!

Happy Dan.

Great news Dan!
Dave

Aspire to inspire before you expire.
danmellor
Titanium Member

Kudos: 56

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2015, 03:45:10 AM »

Cheers Dave!

Here's one before the drama...

Dan.
Attached files Thumbnail(s):
Re: Andrew Moorhouse Trio
DavidJP
Titanium Member

Kudos: 45

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2015, 05:46:10 AM »

I would send an offering to the Gods, and maybe do the lottery whilst you are on a roll?
martina
Bronze Member

Kudos: 1

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2015, 06:18:10 PM »

Puffin finished! Pushy Cat next, then the Hell's Angel to finish the set!

Cheers,

Dan.

I have very fond memories of the Puffin, I have built two - lost one OOS at Middle Wallop still have one with Gasparin GM63. A curious story about the first one, Telco powered, it flew out of the small field I was in and ended up nearby surrounded by a group of about a dozen heifers who were nervous about my model, but nonetheless were slowly closing in on it. What to do? run towards them and risk starting a stampede and getting a trampled model? walk up to it and try to pretend I didn't notice the several tons of livestock? - I got close and could see one of them was sniffing it, so straight in to retrieve. Result was the tailplane and half of the rear fuselage was eaten and the rest of the model was covered in slobber! I was pleased they didn't eat the motor!

Martin.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: