Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin (Account/Technical Issues)  |  Contact Global Moderator
October 30, 2020, 09:18:20 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Gee Bee  (Read 914 times)
jose
Bronze Member

Kudos: 6

Argentina Argentina

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: July 16, 2015, 03:43:10 PM »

Friends have a Gee Bee for 25 richmodel brand and I would like to know how to fly these bee gee and what is its center of gravity thanks Jose from Argentina.Sorry for my bad English
julio
Gold Member

Kudos: 17

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2015, 06:58:12 PM »

Hola José, un gusto saber de vos!
Te comento que no tengo datos precisos sobre tu pregunta y espero que alguien en el foro pueda darte una mejor ayuda, pero mientras tanto te doy algunas pistas.

Clickeando AQUÍ tendrás un vínculo a una página española sobre un Gee Bee 25 con algunos comentarios que pueden ayudarte.

ACÁ hay un vínculo a una construcción de un Gee Bee 25 eléctrico con comentarios del diseñador original que sugiere un CG al 20% de la cuerda del ala.

ESTE es el manual de instrucciones de un Gee Bee 25.

Nuevamente, espero que algún miembro de este foro pueda darte mejor ayuda.

Saludos
Julio

Hi Jose, it's nice to have news from you!
I must tell you that I have no accurate data on your question and hope someone on the forum can give better support, but in the meantime I give you some available clues.

By clicking HERE you have a link to a page on a Spanish forum about a Gee Bee 25 with some comments that might help.

HERE is a link to a build thread of a Bee Gee 25 electric with comments by the original designer suggesting a CG about 20% of the wing chord.

THIS is the instruction manual of a Bee Gee 25.

Again, I hope that some member of this forum can give better support.

Greetings
Julio

PS.- Sorry, I corrected the links in English that were wrong.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2015, 08:07:52 PM by julio » Logged

I think I will stay a novice forever.
jose
Bronze Member

Kudos: 6

Argentina Argentina

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2015, 09:44:55 AM »

July Hello, thank you for answering and data. Some of them already knew, I hope that someone who has built and flown a Bee Gee's comments make me and give me advice. Hand me your email so we contacted greetings Jose

Hola Julio, gracias por contestar y por los datos. Algunos de ellos ya los conocia, espero que alguien que haya construido y volado un Gee Bee me haga comentarios y me dé consejos. Pasame tu correo electronico así estamos en contacto saludos Jose
BBailey
Bronze Member

Kudos: 2

United States United States

Me & my Great Grandson Bentley Liam Bailey

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2015, 06:50:50 PM »

History has shown that to be one of the hardest planes ever flown. Howard Hughes wa about the only one that never had issues with it. Just my 2 cents, if I where going to build one I would increase both the Rudder and Stabilizer by at least 20% ... It has almost NONE. I picked up a very nice place on a rather large one last night. Don,t know the wingspan yet but the little girl sitting next to it gives it some Scale and it is a project. I'll see if I can attach a picture.

Well ... more learning. My file just disappeared, must have been to big.

BBailey
[email protected]
Gee Bee

BBailey
us185damiani
Nickel Member

Kudos: 0

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2020, 01:17:48 PM »

Hello!
I've owned and flown a few GeeBee Racers, the R-2 and a Kyosho Gee Bee Z.  They both fly exceedingly well, but are challenging to land nicely.  I've seen the GeeBee 25 and its proportions are modified for sport flying.  It should fly pretty well.  I hope this helps.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: