Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
September 20, 2019, 01:53:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Reccomendations  (Read 421 times)
eod4647
Nickel Member

Kudos: 0

United States United States

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: August 12, 2015, 10:08:00 PM »

Looking for information to help decide what to build to go with an old motor I have.  Back in the mid-nineties I purchased an Astro Cobalt 15 Geared Motor and a Model 210 Electronic Speed Control.  It's been so  long I can't recall what my plans were at the time.  I'm looking for reccomendations for an Old Timer style model, fuselage and not a pylon.  Just looking for something to fly around the farm and catch a thermal or two and spook the horses! I also have a some Master Airscrew Electric propellers, a couple 12-6 and 13-6 I believe.
  I used to just fly R/C Sailplanes, but had decided to try something with a propeller.  Wound up getting stationed in Italy and focused more on bicycling.  But am now getting back into the flying models.  Of course it might be simpler to get a more modern motor but this one has never been used.  Thanks.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: