Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
August 23, 2019, 10:29:43 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Keil Kraft Halo  (Read 613 times)
union model
Bronze Member

Kudos: 2

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: December 14, 2015, 02:23:08 PM »

A few years ago I built a free flight Keil Kraft Halo powered with a Mills 75 to fly during the evening fun fly at the Nationals. With little fuel, it would climb nicely and would glide forever. I was so impressed with the Halo's performance, I wondered how a smaller version would suit for indoors as Co2.

The parts pictured were laser cut. It took almost as long to create the parts on the computer, as it would have done to cut them all by hand !

I choose to power the Halo with a Telco motor coupled a 6cc Brown tank for added duration, sometimes a good idea, but you wish you hadn't have bothered when the models about to hit the roof. Time will tell.

Mike.
Attached files Thumbnail(s):
Keil Kraft Halo
Keil Kraft Halo
Keil Kraft Halo
Pit
Palladium Member

Kudos: 128

Germany Germany

aka staubkorb

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2015, 09:14:48 PM »

Neat!  What is the span?  I have both a Telco and a Dart diesel plus the full-size plan.  I could do both Grin...

A Dedicated Convert to:
WWWoFF (Wonderfull Wacky World of Free Flight)

Comparing Spammers to a pile of organic waste is an insult to the organic waste!
union model
Bronze Member

Kudos: 2

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2015, 12:21:02 PM »

Hi Pit, the span is 23" if I get chance over the holidays I will get around to covering it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: