Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
December 05, 2019, 07:33:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: SAAB J29 Tunnan  (Read 7553 times)
Ex Member

« Reply #50 on: October 01, 2017, 03:38:46 PM »

Mike,

Excuse my possible ignorance, is this your design, or someone else's?  It looks rather nice.

Andrew
ffscale
Silver Member

Kudos: 24

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: October 01, 2017, 03:50:36 PM »

Mike,

Excuse my possible ignorance, is this your design, or someone else's?  It looks rather nice.

Hi Andrew,

It's my design.  The 12.5 inch span version is available on my website as a download, sadly only as a bitmap file, as it was done a long time ago before I learned how to do pdf files. It was also done before I learned how to draw plans using CAD.  I suppose I really ought to redraw it, but as Rapiers are so hard to get hold of nowadays, I'm not sure there is a lot of point.  The J29 would make a great EDF subject, but I don't have any expertise at all in the designing of inlet and outlet ducts to suit these units.

Mike S
Ex Member

« Reply #52 on: October 01, 2017, 04:00:07 PM »

Ah I see.

Will take a look!  I have been toying with the idea of playing with one of these and an EDF.  I can probably work out the inlet and outlet geometry.

Andrew
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: