Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
November 13, 2019, 08:00:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Korda 3/4 and Victory?  (Read 300 times)
riversidedan
Bronze Member

Kudos: 2

United States United States

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: November 21, 2018, 12:32:46 AM »

recently seen a korda model that claims to be 3/4 size  33.5 span. and looks to be the same as the korda victory, what exactly is the difference between 3/4 size and a victory or is their any Huh

CAUTION!! politicians may be harmful to your health
FLYACE1946
Platinum Member

Kudos: 26

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2018, 05:46:44 PM »

The different companies all wanted to produce a different kit. Scientific kitted the Victory. EVEN THE magazines got into the mix and that may explain where the 3/4 size came from.  I just don't remember which one it was for sure. The Scientific Victory spans 32 inches. Korda's Wakefield was a lot bigger but I think around 55 inches or so. Hope this helps.
riversidedan
Bronze Member

Kudos: 2

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2018, 03:36:01 AM »

The different companies all wanted to produce a different kit. Scientific kitted the Victory. EVEN THE magazines got into the mix and that may explain where the 3/4 size came from.  I just don't remember which one it was for sure. The Scientific Victory spans 32 inches. Korda's Wakefield was a lot bigger but I think around 55 inches or so. Hope this helps.

the one Im referring too was kitted by R/N and comes with a one bladed prop plans say 33.5 span,which is the korda victory span, I think  the full size korda  wakefield was 45 span but don't quote me, I can check with holman

CAUTION!! politicians may be harmful to your health
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: