Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
October 20, 2019, 05:54:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: JV44 Free Flight School - Uruguay  (Read 79524 times)
marcelop
Platinum Member

Kudos: 227

Uruguay Uruguay

Topic starter
"the essential is invisible to the eye", A.Exuperi

Ignore
« on: August 19, 2009, 12:30:38 PM »

hi all.
at the many request of some model builders here i am presented and sown the JV44 School of Free Flight from Uruguay.
since 2006 build and fly ffgliders and ff rubber scale models
begin with 12 students,, today count wit 6 but soon more students can be added for expand.the age of the students:10 to 16 years.
Teaching free in my home.and provided material for work, free. the pictures are shot in the 2007 contest only for students of the schools.
Today the school survive, thanks to the help from the model builders around the world. I AM NOT WORDS TO SAY THANKS TO THIS MODEL BUILDERS. THANK GUYS, FOR YOUR HELP THE BOYS BUILD AND FLY.
best regards for all.
 [email protected]
thanks
Attached files Thumbnail(s):
JV44 Free Flight School - Uruguay

keep your younger spirit in fly
Dave K
Bronze Member

Kudos: 4

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2009, 03:54:40 PM »

You are doing a great thing for the kids!!!! Keep up the good work!!!!
faif2d
Platinum Member

Kudos: 31

Sun came up I was here to see it = good day

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2009, 04:51:49 PM »

Building models teaches so much to a youngster. Not only all of the engineering and scientific principals but also the love of nature, the satisfaction of solving a problem through critical thinking, the art of patience, and the satisfaction of accomplishing something on your own. Being able to see a pile of balsa and a piece of paper transformed into a 3 dimension model that will fly all on it's own. It doesn't get any better than that! Grin

I used to like painting with dope but now I can't remember why!    Steve Fauble
julio
Gold Member

Kudos: 17

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2009, 07:12:17 PM »

Marcelo

I have been reading you posts since the first one. Not only you are a superb model builder but also an admirable human being. The work you are doing with your students at the JV 44 Free Flight School of Uruguay is remarkable. I searched the School at Google and found the "escuela de aeromodelismo JV-44" blog. I have already bookmarked the blog so I can also follow the kids builds from there.
Please, keep this topic alive posting the students work. I'm sure they will have a lot of feedback and kind words from the members of this forum, and having their own topic at the Hip Pocket Builders' Forum will make them and you proud of your mutual efforts.

Keep up the good work Marcelo and students of the JV 44 Free Flight School of Uruguay!!!

Con el mayor de los respetos y toda mi admiración
Un gran abrazo!

Julio

I think I will stay a novice forever.
marcelop
Platinum Member

Uruguay Uruguay

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 07:34:22 AM »

hi all.
i find in my files some pictures fot summer 2008 buildong projets in the school.
enjoy
Re: JV44 Free Flight School - Uruguay

marcelop
Platinum Member

Uruguay Uruguay

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 08:04:52 AM »

gracias julio.
mi esposa es argentina se llama claudia y es de BsAs.Le debo mucho a Argentina.
bueno la escuela esta marchando bien estoy tratando de captar mas alumnos algunos se me fueros por razones de trabajo de los padres tengo a uno suspendido porque se hace el "loco" y no estudia cuando levante los promedios va a volver.
He recibido colaboraciones de todo el mundo, cuando se enteraron de esta escuelita, incluso del legendario Jiro Sugimoto de Japon, Michael de Usa, y Richard, un americano que vive en Beijing china.
ayudame con algo: perdi mis contactos por un problema de la pc. necesito contactarme de nuevo con Mario Battagion de www.e-aeromoedelismo.com.ar vos lo conoces???.
tenes que ver a mis alumnos construyendo y volando, esto va tomando forma y se vuelve cada vez mas grande.
te mando un abrazo grande.
marcelo.

julio
Gold Member

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 11:06:35 AM »

Marcelo

A quick answer by now (I will contact you later by PM or email).
First one thing; don't take it bad, but your English is fine and understandable; please try to post in English so the rest of the members (mostly posting in English) will know what we are talking about. Let us both post in English with a Spanish translation at the same post if you wish, so you, me and all members have a better understanding.
I know Mario Battagion from www.e-aeromoedelismo.com.ar, but haven't contacted him personally or by anyway. I will try to get his email and send it to you. I also want to help you and your kids with any materials I can find here in Bs.As. (and my wallet allow to...)

I'm in offside now... I contact you later.
Un abrazo!
Julio

marcelop
Platinum Member

Uruguay Uruguay

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 05:42:56 PM »

thanks julio.
very sorry to all.
i forgot write in English sorry guys.

hey faif2d look what glider you talk.
regards
wait for more pictures of the boys.

marcelop
Platinum Member

Uruguay Uruguay

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 05:52:25 PM »

hi all
 hey faif2d see this pictures.
 francisco say hellow to yuo and all in forum

marcelop
Platinum Member

Uruguay Uruguay

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 06:07:27 PM »

hi faif2d iam francisco and damian
regards from uruguay

julio
Gold Member

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 07:10:13 PM »

Hi Marcelo!
Hello Francisco and Damián!!!
Nice glider Francisco. Is that a Pampa glider or a different one?

Saludos!
Julio

thymekiller
Platinum Member

Kudos: 45

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 12:36:40 AM »

Whats the best way to ship something from America to Uruguay?
Just curious.

thymekiller

faif2d
Platinum Member

Kudos: 31

Sun came up I was here to see it = good day

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 10:55:42 AM »

I just sent them a 4" x 16" x 16" box through the post office. You have to fill out a customs declaration that the post office has, make sure it is marked as a gift and I also put the following on the outside of the box in RED:

Educational Materials
NOT FOR SALE -
NOT FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSES

Airmail is expensive as you might imagine, and you can not insure the package. When I used to send stuff to Poland surface it took about 2 months. The one big problem that I see is that you can not send dope as that is flammable and the post office will not take it. I wonder if UPS serves Uruguay?

I used to like painting with dope but now I can't remember why!    Steve Fauble
yagua
Gold Member

Kudos: 18

Argentina Argentina

and still trying!

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 06:06:50 PM »

Hello Marcelo: I´m Federico, from Colonia Benitez - Chaco - Argentina
My e-mail is [email protected] or [email protected] Send me an e-mail, because is very unusual to me to enter the forum. I have a large collection of plans in digital format, and I´ll be pleased to send them to you. All I need is your addres.
Hola Marcelo: ya me presenté arriba. Tengo 2 DVD llenos de planos de todo tipo, gentileza de un amigo via internet. Si me pasa por mail tu direccion, te mando una copia. Vas a tner planos de por vida (y no exagero!). Te pido que me mandes un mail así puedo contactarme con vos, porque es muy raro que entre al foro porque mi acceso regular a la web (en mi trabajo) está bloqueado.
Saludos dede el Chaco.
PD: revisaste la página de un tal Takeda? Creo que era ji.jo.ne.a1takeda (o algo así) en alguna parte del foro está la direcion corecta. Mucho sobre aviones de poliestireno con terminaion rpofesional.

27º19'54.94'' S
58º56'52.31'' W
HOME SWEET HOME!!
jose
Bronze Member

Kudos: 6

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 07:25:04 PM »

Hello Marcelo, I feel very good what you do with the school, keep me in mind for what you need and can help you, un abrazo José. [email protected]
thymekiller
Platinum Member

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2009, 01:01:09 AM »

This is becomeing a VERY cool thread. Something good will come of this.
2 months? really? Is that normal?

Ok , no dope.[ or thinner ] What about future? MANY have had good luck with the stuff. Krylon clear?

I know there are companys [american] that are "based" there. Regular shipping. I would like to know which ones? Can we "piggy back" on one of them?

The local post office has problems giving me a straight answer on the cost of a large package. I can send a bit of balsa, but cant nail down the best way to do it. Many little packages, or one big one?

Will consider any advise. Please. I have never even sent a Christmas card, going overseas is TOTALLY new to me.

thymekller
« Last Edit: August 22, 2009, 01:36:44 AM by thymekiller » Logged

marcelop
Platinum Member

Uruguay Uruguay

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2009, 08:22:36 AM »

hi, hi, hi, everybody ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
very happy all here for many support and encouragement words ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡
the little school go uuuuppp, iam talk seriously guys, female team is coming soon, mariana(my little daughter has 12), build and fly with me gliders FF, and she is "recluted" two more girls for try to made a female team.
new boys are coming soon, i don't know names, yet.
yesterday here have a wonderful day for fly, and fly all ¡¡¡¡
i presented Damian, with all the "old" boys help to build one little and simple model for shared the weekend flying and for his know and introduce to the hobby.(cant believe the Damians model fly better than the all models ja, ja).of course all, fly wwith the damian machine, and he is looking us ¡¡¡¡¡
my land adress for all pourpouses is:

MARCELO PRICOLI
BARRIO COBENA - SENDA B - Nº 2389
FRAY BENTOS - RIO NEGRO
URUGUAY
ZIP CODE 65000

hey guys my new mail is [email protected]

i dont have words to say thanks to all people in this forum.
thanks guys.
i talk here, about the all activities of the school, keep watching.
my best regards for all of you, and yours families.
marcelo.
(in the picts you show on yesterday Damian and model, and the "pack rats of field" ready to go to fly)

Dimeflyer
Platinum Member

Kudos: 55

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 29, 2009, 09:44:17 PM »

Keep up the good work guys and girls both !

We always like seeing the youngsters get involved with our hobby! That is the only way we know that there will be a future for what we know is the best way to form a better way of thinking and keeping our hands busy with constructing and not destroying things!

Keep posting so we can see the planes you build with the young ones!!!!

George
thymekiller
Platinum Member

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: September 04, 2009, 11:01:47 PM »

Greetings,

I ordered some wood today. Got tired of shopping locally. Soon as it gets here, have other stuff to ship.

Sorry it took so long. Big decision.

Will post a link for you shortly. Keep up the good work.
Hope everybody feels better.

thymekiller

marcelop
Platinum Member

Uruguay Uruguay

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2009, 06:41:23 AM »

Hello everyone.
I want to thank on behalf of the students in the Free Flight School of Uruguay JV44, my wife Claudia, and me in particular, for every word of support sent to me.
I am grateful for all the material that my students have received.
This school not only teaches green building model airplanes, also teaches the confidence of the people, also shows that leisure and bad companies are enemies of people who want to earn a place in society.
The trust that you all have placed in us makes us proud and makes us want to work harder to become useful people in our society, and teaches us that friendship is gained confidence, hard work, and never forgetting our supporters from anonymity.
The families of my students have changed, now they too are proud of this little school Pertec and changed their attitude towards their children, these words were spoken by a parent of a student.
My role at the school, not the most important, what really matters is the feeling that is taking over my whole community, here in Uruguay, now JV44 School, is known and important thanks to everyone who supported us from various parts around the world, it's hard to imagine a Free Flight School as little is known from U.S. to England, China, Argentina and Japan.
Thanks to all gentlemen, now more than ever to work harder, our next goal is to make another championship like we did in 2007.
In the photos below you can see my wife "killing" my Spitfire(this particular joke doest like, the knife is too close the spit), and to her helping one of my students (the red hair women)to repair their model to keep competing, models are also on display to celebrate the birthday m º 150 my city, we called that exposes the models in the window of a major store here, so that the public sees us.
Also the picture is "Tito", walking alone with his model in hand, for me, this is the most beautiful picture I have, represents the spirit of the school.
The other picture shows Bruno councils receiving last minute before your flight in our faces we see that when we fly, we consider it very seriously.
JV44 school wish to thanks to HippocketAeronautics for all the support we provide, without restrictions.
We send our best wishes to all, and we promise to work hard to expand in number of students and keep working.

Marcelo Pricoli
JV 44 Free Flight school
Fray Bentos
Uruguay

julio
Gold Member

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: September 06, 2009, 12:28:39 AM »

Marcelo

Nice touching words you posted here. Your work with this kids is a lesson to follow for many of us (older "kids"...). You chose free flight modelling to give this kids a helping hand and an open heart. Could be any other activity... but, the most important is your attitude and contribution to your students and, in addition, to their parents too.

Thanks to you Marcelo.

Un gran abrazo.
Julio

marcelop
Platinum Member

Uruguay Uruguay

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: September 06, 2009, 05:10:28 AM »

very thanks julio.
my student "TiTo" ask for you, he tell "when talk with Julio give details of my trim and glider of the cessna". julio the Tito´s cessna glide very goooood, wow i thinking in build one for me, very stable flaight whit the prop suplied in kit, and fly tto much, i impressed with this model.
Tito say reserve the model to fly in the field for one demostration to the rc guys.
i brave of Tito.
my best regards.
marcelo

hey yagua, do you see the pictures of Tito´s plane? its a very beauty check your email.
regards
marcelo

thymekiller
Platinum Member

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: September 06, 2009, 07:49:24 AM »

julio said it best. I wish I could do what you are doing.

thymekiller

marcelop
Platinum Member

Uruguay Uruguay

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: September 06, 2009, 10:28:55 AM »

hi thymekiller
at long of the morning Tito fly with the cessna 180.
very good flyier, he turns 20 wind (with hand) fot test glide, wow... fly and fly.
before turn with drill about 150 turns. another wow ¡¡¡.
a little amount of clay for balancing.
imposible to crash this cessna, if you lauch like a rock, it fly too much, ja ¡¡¡
i never see the face of my student like today, is very greatefull.
we dont have a camera, sorry, i like you show the cessna fly. i try to call a frien to give a camera for film ar shot.
thanks thymekiller, you not have an idea the feeling here, only exits can made the boys thanks people like you.
my best wishes for you and your family.

jose
Bronze Member

Kudos: 6

Argentina Argentina

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: September 06, 2009, 11:41:51 AM »

Marcelo Congratulations again for your task. Francisco "Tito" or Pancho as we say here Franciscos alos enjoy many of the Cessna flights. A hug to both Jose
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 79   Go Up
Print
Jump to: