Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin (Account/Technical Issues)  |  Contact Global Moderator
September 17, 2021, 09:04:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kent 2020  (Read 314 times)
FlyF1D
Bronze Member

Kudos: 5

United States United States

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: October 21, 2019, 04:41:32 PM »

Cross-post from the Indoor_construction Yahoo Group, for anyone who is not a member there

I am going to sub in for Don S to run Kent next year

The dates will be April 25-26 2020

We will have the site for 12 hours each day, but we get to choose which ones - 8 to 8, 9 to 9, or 10 to 10.  I have set up a poll in the Yahoo Group to see what people prefer (or just email me directly (john underscore kagan at Hotmail dot com).

Here's our reality on cost: the site is $1,500 per day, so $3,000 total.  We need to get enough attendance commitments to make it work.  15 people would be $200 each.  20 people would be $150.  I set up a poll for this, too.  If you want to attend, please add your name in the poll right away so we can confirm that this is feasible, or email me.

Kent is one of the premiere Cat II sites, host to many national records.  The building is well insulated, so the air is consitantly good and not impacted by the outside weather.  The ceiling peak runs the long dimension, so there is a lot of good airspace.

Come join the fun!

John Kagan
ram
Gold Member

Kudos: 5

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2019, 01:33:27 PM »

Thanks for taking this on, John!  Have always had a conflict but this year looks clear.

I responded, officially, to your online polls.

Rey
dslusarc
Gold Member

Kudos: 28

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2020, 08:56:28 PM »

Contest flyer
Attached files Thumbnail(s):
Re: Kent 2020
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print