Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
December 16, 2019, 08:23:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: New aeromodelling website  (Read 172 times)
justwannafly
Bronze Member

Kudos: 1

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: November 20, 2019, 08:49:30 AM »

Hi guys

Just thought I'd share with you details of my blog aeromodelling website that I've just launched. Its called lovebalsa.com and it is honestly, a bit of an indulgent plug
of my passion for aeromodelling, but I'm hoping you will get some enjoyment from it too!  Grin

I guess the main feature is the blog where I document various projects that I have or been working on, one of which is the Javahawk free flight ducted fan model shown also on this forum.
There's plenty of pictures and written text that I hope you will enjoy reading. More posts and models are also in the pipeline

But that's not all! There is a free download plan for a sport control line model called the 'Speed Rex' that I designed for my son years ago and it really is a great flyer.

So have a look and let me know what you think - and please feel free to download the plan!

here's the link: http://www.lovebalsa.com

Cheers
Sam (justwannafly)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: