Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
December 16, 2019, 07:45:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: NFFS Model of the Year nominations  (Read 63 times)
dohrmc
Gold Member

Kudos: 24

United States United States

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: December 09, 2019, 01:15:37 PM »

I'm the chair of the National FreeFlight Society, (NFFS), Model of the Year Committee.  I am very interested in finding out which designs or innovations impressed you in  2019. We are looking for innovation, an excellent design or craftsmanship, and/or a stellar contest record.  This should have been demonstrated recently, not decades ago.

We have an excellent committee of expert modelers who will select the winners. Winners of MOY will be widely publicized, and also displayed in the NFFS Symposium, which will be published and delivered this summer.

I would like nominations in Scale, FAI Outdoor, AMA Outdoor, and AMA/FAI Indoor. Or, some technique, technology or device that is revolutionary.

There are no qualifiers. Any modeler of any country is free to make a nomination or win the award.

Send your nominations to me at [email protected].  My name is Dohrman Crawford.

Thank you in advance for your help. 

Dohrman Crawford

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: