Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin  |  Contact Global Moderator
February 24, 2020, 12:24:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Tillamook Time Trial 6/20-6/21  (Read 44 times)
jakepF1D
Gold Member

Kudos: 8

United States United States

Topic starter
1996 World Champs

Ignore
« on: February 14, 2020, 05:40:52 PM »

I'm happy to announce a time trial at the Tillamook Air Museum the weekend before the Kibbie Dome Contest.  The hangar is a Category IV building with a ceiling height of ~155 feet.  Unfortunately bird netting hangs between the catwalks, and this limits the usable space to a little over 100 feet. 

This will not be a contest with prizes, only a time trial for AMA and FAC indoor rubber models.  Gliders will not be allowed.

Hours will be 9am to 9pm, and I will provide a rough flying schedule closer to the date of the event.  The general plan is to have heavier models (over 3 grams) fly in the morning, and lighter models fly in the afternoon and evening.  This will be flexible based on who attends and what they're flying.

Helium will be available on site, but the number of balloons will be restricted to limit costs as helium is very expensive right now. 

The entry fee for the weekend is $20.  Tables and chairs will also be available for an extra $10.  If you need a table and chair, you must reserve and pay by 6/1 to guarantee availability.  We will not have extra tables and chairs available for those that don't reserve them.  The museum doesn't require us to pay admission, but I ask that people do this anyways to support them.  Museum admission is $10.50 per day, or $35 for an annual pass. 

Please contact me directly at [email protected] for more information, or to register and reserve a table and chair.

Tillamook Air Museum
6030 Hangar Rd
Tillamook, OR 97141
USA
Attached files Thumbnail(s):
Tillamook Time Trial 6/20-6/21
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: