Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin (Account/Technical Issues)  |  Contact Global Moderator
October 19, 2021, 04:52:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PZL P.24 Hellenic Air Force  (Read 3772 times)
TheLurker
Platinum Member

Kudos: 36

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #100 on: October 06, 2021, 11:08:07 AM »

Seems like a very appropriate choice of pilot for a Greek war plane to me. Put it this way, I wouldn't like to tell her that she couldn't fly it.  Smiley

Come to that, probably not a bad patroness for aeromodellers given her other responsibilities.
fred
Gold Member

Kudos: 7

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: October 09, 2021, 08:09:38 PM »

It Is possible to use Dental Alginate (V flexible  Molding medium of exquisite detail capability) A bit pricey though.
And use it to make a master mold  of On hand Pilot figures.  Or anything else one might need multiples of.. like  Cyls ?
Fill it with expanding rattle can foam Or Plaster to use as a Vacuform plug etc.

Hi Fred,

quite right, it serves for multiple copies of any item. I tried it once but was not very successful. Espcially for dummy radial engines it is a very easy and light way to make complex cylinders

That must have been disappointing.  
Could   ?? Ask your dentist for : a 'how to in the best use of alginate' tutorial.
If like the dentists I know ... Anyone... showing interest / asking advice re their dental craft  and by implication respect for their hard learned skills .. will turn you into a Lifelong friend :-)
Pages: 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: