Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin (Account/Technical Issues)  |  Contact Global Moderator
December 05, 2020, 07:54:44 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: George Copeman  (Read 239 times)
Fourfingers
Silver Member

Kudos: 0

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: October 20, 2020, 04:57:37 AM »

Anyone out there got contact details for 'Old George' as he signs off these days?  Perhaps he could pm me?
He very kindly gave me some sound advice recently on Youtube re Ollies and it would be great to follow this up.
Youtube not the most convenient forum ...
Thanks
Ff
Jez Wilkins
Silver Member

Kudos: 2

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2020, 07:34:25 AM »

Hi Ff.

Is he even a Member on HPA? Couldn't find anything for him using 'Members Search'.

He is a Member on this site though - if you are on there, also http://controlline.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15690.

Cheers,

Jez Wilkins 
OZPAF
Palladium Member

Kudos: 188

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2020, 07:39:03 PM »

That was a very distracting link Jez. I followed the other link in that thread to Steve Rothwells comments on how he builds and sets up his motors. What a find - lots of fascinating info on engines.

Thanks again and stay well.

John
Jez Wilkins
Silver Member

Kudos: 2

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2020, 11:31:43 AM »

That was a very distracting link Jez. I followed the other link in that thread to Steve Rothwells comments on how he builds and sets up his motors. What a find - lots of fascinating info on engines.

Thanks again and stay well.

John

Hi John.

Pleased to have been responsible for distracting you, in these still troubled times. Wink  I am no longer a Member on that particular forum (I 'jumped' and was in no danger of being 'pushed', in case you were wondering Roll Eyes) but I do still 'lurk' on there, from time to time. Grin  There are quite a few of your countrymen on that site - although, given the size of Aus. - it would not surprise me if none of them are anywhere near you. Smiley  I recall that thread from Steve Rothwell - his attention to detail, to find out where his 'missing' few hundred revs. were and rectify the cause, was quite an eye-opening read, I thought.

If you want another small 'distraction' have a look at this thread - still remotely 'on topic' as George Copeman worked on 'Olivers' didn't he? Grin http://controlline.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=194043#194043

Thanks for the good wishes, which are warmly reciprocated.

Cheers,

Jez   
OZPAF
Palladium Member

Kudos: 188

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2020, 03:32:59 AM »

Hmm! I will have to discipline my self here!

John
greggles47
Gold Member

Kudos: 11

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 29, 2020, 01:41:27 AM »

George sometimes appears on Barton. He was a helpful voice on this thread.
http://controlline.org.uk/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=15022&highlight=making
If you are needing advice on Olivers and their clones, that topic can be of great assistance.
His handle there is georgecopeman

There must be some way out of here, said the joker to the thief,
There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: