Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin (Account/Technical Issues)  |  Contact Global Moderator
October 19, 2021, 05:03:23 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Another "JETSTREAM" build  (Read 2278 times)
Pit
Palladium Member

Kudos: 133

Germany Germany

Topic starter
aka staubkorb

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: October 01, 2021, 10:16:14 AM »

Weather (mostly due to wind) and family matters have kept me from updating, but the JETSTREAM is finished, but no chance to even get a test toss Sad.

One thing I changed at the last minute was the tow-hook.  I had been looking thru some of my A1 and A2 plans and kept coming back to the TALON A2 from Jetco - another glider that has been on my "want list" since it was published.  I noted that the adjustable tow-hook was really quite simple, tho requiring intermediate bending skills for the "supplied" (not stated on plan) wire gauge.  An A1 doesn't need such a robust hook, so I bent one (second try Roll Eyes) out of 1mm music wire.  Two servo screws to mount and has a total adjustment length of 3/8ths inch.

My wish for a TALON has also been answered in that I was offered an original kit after responding to a thread about an Estate sale on FB.  Should arrive in about a week (from Canada).
Attached files Thumbnail(s):
Re: Another "JETSTREAM" build
Re: Another "JETSTREAM" build

A Dedicated Convert to:
WWWoFF (Wonderfull Wacky World of Free Flight)

Comparing Spammers to a pile of organic waste is an insult to the organic waste!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: