Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin (Account/Technical Issues)  |  Contact Global Moderator
May 08, 2021, 03:31:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Cheap(er) Bulk CO2  (Read 99 times)
Robmoff
Gold Member

Kudos: 7

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: April 14, 2021, 06:41:55 AM »

Iam copying this here from the CO2 Facebook page for those that don't do Farcebook.

I am getting ready to sell off all of my CO2 stuff. Before I do I want to share some of the tricks I've learned over the years.
CO2 is expensive, but less so if you piggyback off some other uses.
The paintball guys use large cylinders (20 oz 560gr) either directly or to refill guns, I got a pair for £20. They can be refilled quite cheaply, either with CO2 or air. AND the standard K&P adapter fits perfectly.
Walther (and others, just search for UMAREX) make a smaller (88gr) disposable cylinder which is easier to use (the 560gr one is a beast and weighs over 1.2kg when full), can be had for less than £6, but does not fit the K&P adapter. You can however easily find an adapter to mate it to a standard paintball gun and that does take the K&P adapter. All not very expensive off the shelf stuff that gives you cheaper CO2!

Rob
Attached files Thumbnail(s):
Cheap(er) Bulk CO2
Cheap(er) Bulk CO2
Cheap(er) Bulk CO2
Cheap(er) Bulk CO2
Cheap(er) Bulk CO2
Cheap(er) Bulk CO2

Never underestimate the innate hostility of inanimate objects.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: