Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin (Account/Technical Issues)  |  Contact Global Moderator
June 23, 2021, 02:57:55 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Ae. C.3  (Read 225 times)
jose12
Bronze Member

Kudos: 3

Argentina Argentina

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: June 08, 2021, 06:24:41 PM »

I present my new job: it is the A.e. C.3 third aircraft for civil use designed and built in series by the Argentine Military Aircraft Factory in 1934. With a version to which a closed cockpit was adapted, the aviator Carola Lorenzini set the South American height record in 1935 reaching 5,500 m. 16 units were built, which were delivered to various flying clubs.
Starting from the three views I designed the plan.
I hope to finish it soon and try it and see how it flies
Attached files Thumbnail(s):
Ae. C.3
Ae. C.3
Ae. C.3
Ae. C.3
Ae. C.3
Ae. C.3
DavidJP
Titanium Member

Kudos: 47

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2021, 03:34:46 AM »

A very good model of an unusual aeroplane.  I will be interested to hear how it flys please.  Can you explain how you made the cowl please.
Russ Lister
Free Flight Modeller .... sub 250g!
Palladium Member

Kudos: 75

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Russ Lister

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2021, 04:37:35 AM »

I echo David's comments .... nice model  Smiley
jose12
Bronze Member

Kudos: 3

Argentina Argentina

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2021, 05:30:37 PM »

David I have not finished building the model yet and I hope to do it soon to go to the airfield, but I have a question. What is the incidence of the wing and horizontal empennage? since I think 1st or 2nd would be correct; but I have found this and it puts me in doubt. What do you think and what can you suggest.
Thanks Ruus.

Attached files Thumbnail(s):
Re: Ae. C.3
marcin_pl
Silver Member

Kudos: 4

Poland Poland

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2021, 04:39:38 AM »

For monoplanes of classic configuration (not canards) only relative angle between wing and stab matters. For FF scale models with good proportions usually 3 deg. difference is OK for start. It can be 3 deg on wing and 0 deg. on stab or 0 deg on wing and -3 deg on stab as you can see in your drawing. Usually it is dictated by silhuette of the prototype. Different combination of the angles (but keeping about 3 deg of difference) impacts only atittude of the fuselage in flight.
By the way: I'm an advocate of trimming by changing the angle of incidence (of stab or wing - whichever is more convinient) and NOT by adding ballast.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: