Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin (Account/Technical Issues)  |  Contact Global Moderator
September 21, 2021, 09:21:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I'm back...  (Read 557 times)
btnflyguy

« on: October 04, 2009, 06:13:50 PM »

I'm back into C/L after a 3 decade hiatus. (we've been reading that a lot lately). I have hit Ebay for a few engines and have all the "stuff" necessary to get my first bird off the ground. I've designed a simple scratch build of a T-28 Trojan with a built up wing for a Cox Black Widow. It's about half done and I'll keep you posted as things progress, including the all-too-required before first flight pics.
Please advise if this should be in a different forum.
"Keep the plane light and the lines tight!"
thymekiller
Platinum Member

Kudos: 46

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2009, 10:49:04 PM »

Got pics??

thymekiller

btnflyguy

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2009, 10:59:42 PM »

I don't have pics yet, but not to worry, as soon as I upgrade my camera there will be plenty. I tend to sink my teeth well into my interests, so this is going to be a well documented return! I started in the late 60's with a WenMac P-63 (with rockets!) that I got for selling Christmas cards. Then I worked my way through all the fun stuff in the 70's, had a brief stint in the 90's and now I'm back to square one. I have three kits to build, but I'm going to do much more scratch building this time. When a Baby Ringmaster (my first kit) and a Babebee .049 (my first engine) can set you back nearly $100 dollars, I think I can remember how to build from plans and cut my own wood.

Until then, here we go 'round and 'round...
greggles47
Gold Member

Kudos: 11

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2009, 07:51:50 AM »

Hey,

Welcome back, mate.

Enjoy

There must be some way out of here, said the joker to the thief,
There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief
Pages: [1]   Go Up