Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin (Account/Technical Issues)  |  Contact Global Moderator
October 18, 2021, 03:41:29 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: VMC/Aerographics Blackburn Monoplane.  (Read 166 times)
danmellor
Titanium Member

Kudos: 59

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: October 10, 2021, 03:43:33 PM »

I seem to have abnormal levels of enthusiasm at the moment, so after the Tripe was finished I've dived straight into the VMC updated and laser cut version of the old Aerographics Blackburn Monoplane kit. I actually had the original version pretty much finished, but it got smashed to atoms in the house move when I left Chesterfield. There is hardly any stripwood in the new version. Just about everything is laser cut. Very impressed so far...

Cheers,

Dan.
Russ Lister
Free Flight Modeller .... sub 250g!
Palladium Member

Kudos: 75

Russ Lister

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2021, 03:48:25 PM »

A nice bit of joint work on the tail of the VMC version .... I'll have to dig out my VMC Eindecker to see if that has been given the same treatment.  Smiley
TheLurker
Platinum Member

Kudos: 36

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2021, 03:32:41 PM »

I'm looking forward to seeing this one come together as it has always struck me as rather ... difficult.
Pete Fardell
Palladium Member

Kudos: 166

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2021, 04:31:44 PM »

Also looking forward to the  Mellor treatment of this. Lurk, I didn’t find it a hard build so I’m sure you wouldn’t either.
Incidentally, on mine, I lengthened the u/c and shortened the king post, which (in my eyes anyway) greatly enhanced the scale look.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: