Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin (Account/Technical Issues)  |  Contact Global Moderator
July 07, 2022, 04:19:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: PROFI 61 glow  (Read 344 times)
Fourfingers
Silver Member

Kudos: 0

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Topic starter

Ignore
« on: November 15, 2021, 07:56:11 AM »

I have just acquired a PROFI 61, but not yet delivered.  Seems to be missing its carb.
Anyone know where to find one … or more likely  - find something that fits or could be made to fit!
Thanks
4fingers
Pit
Palladium Member

Kudos: 133

Germany Germany

aka staubkorb

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2021, 03:09:49 PM »

Don't know whether you've gotten any info yet, but the Hoernlein PROFI 61 (and the smaller 40) used Perry type carbs (Irvines will also work) - I don't remember the spigot diameter (I had both some time ago) so that will be the only open question (actually any .60 carb will work if it fits and the venturi diameter is adequate).

Konrad might have more info and I have a box full of never used carbs that might work.

A Dedicated Convert to:
WWWoFF (Wonderfull Wacky World of Free Flight)

Comparing Spammers to a pile of organic waste is an insult to the organic waste!
Fourfingers
Silver Member

Kudos: 0

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2021, 04:31:55 AM »

Many thanks for reply.  In fact its a 40!  I got an Irvine carb and it works perfectly.
Regards
Ff
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: