Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin (Account/Technical Issues)  |  Contact Global Moderator
May 18, 2022, 11:12:29 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dollar Tree Form Board Propellers  (Read 775 times)
vinnieg
Bronze Member

Kudos: 2

United States United States

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2022, 09:16:28 PM »

We (Metropolitan Sports Squadron) do indoor flying (RC on one side, rubber on the other side) in the Teaneck Armory on Wednesdays from 9-2, you're welcome come if you want a larger space to fly in

Hi Larry - Thanks for the invite and  I'll keep this in mind if I have a free Wednesday.

BTW - I've been watching your videos for years. They have been an inspiration to getting me into indoor duration free flight. My favorites are the F1R series build videos. There is so much good information in there.  I'm sure I'll watch them again when I venture into making film covered props some day. Thanks for taking the time to make and post them.

Flyguy
Gold Member

Kudos: 44

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2022, 01:13:48 PM »

Thank you, your comment on the F1R videos is appreciated, it is fun. I've been wanting to use a VP prop with my F1R, but I thought it would be easier to start by making one for my F1L, just to get some experience building and flying with VP; I've been flying my F1L with the VP prop for several weeks now, might post something on it. I have an old F1R hub from J&H Aero and I made one myself, so this week I'm going to try the VP hubs on the F1R, should be fun! (and we have a pizza party)
vinnieg
Bronze Member

Kudos: 2

Topic starter

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: April 30, 2022, 03:14:32 PM »

After some adjustments, I'm at 100 seconds on the penny plane with the 12" flarring prop. Attached are a few pics of the prop and a video of the flight.

https://youtu.be/Gd3ljLNWGsw?t=3
Attached files Thumbnail(s):
Re: Dollar Tree Form Board Propellers
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: