Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin (Account/Technical Issues)  |  Contact Global Moderator
November 28, 2021, 04:38:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: HPA Shark... sort of  (Read 2682 times)
lemuel
Platinum Member

Kudos: 59

Australia Australia

A peanut a day keeps the doctor at bay..

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: January 18, 2010, 08:15:00 PM »

I sympathise with you Pit. I have a CU model waiting to be finished as part of the skylake models Cu. 90% covered but I have stalled on it. I have to finish the Gee Bee and then I might get to the skylake model again. I am also making the Avia Bh3.

I am glad you like siamese fighting fish and guppies etc. I used to work in an Aquarium as well I used to breed Siamese fighting fish. I was so good at it that I would have about 300 fish all in separate containers around the house. I would sell them to a lady who would then sell them at her Market stall.

regards
Matthew

two wings = GOOD, no wings = BAD Sad
p40qmilj
OOS, June 2021
Platinum Member

Kudos: 29

Canada Canada

love that P40Q

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: August 24, 2010, 04:08:58 AM »

Grin Post the plans!

JIM Cool

Jim Norfolk CA - Will be missed by all that knew him.
Pit
Palladium Member

Kudos: 133

Germany Germany

Topic starter
aka staubkorb

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: August 24, 2010, 09:11:48 AM »

Don't have any "plan" yet - more like construction drawings and have gotten a bit sidetracked after deciding that the fuselage needs major "re-configuration". Once I get the "bugs" out, I'll be continuing the build.

If the bird flys (and I'm sure it will...), I'll post the drawings and possibly a "plan".

A Dedicated Convert to:
WWWoFF (Wonderfull Wacky World of Free Flight)

Comparing Spammers to a pile of organic waste is an insult to the organic waste!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: