Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin (Account/Technical Issues)  |  Contact Global Moderator
November 30, 2021, 02:12:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Help Support the Forum & Gallery - Plan Printing  (Read 8607 times)
ebarili

Kudos: 0

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 28, 2013, 08:33:29 PM »

Dave did a great job on five plans I ordered, some 1:1 and some enlarged, all clear and in great condition.
mikewight
Bronze Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2013, 08:22:56 PM »

Just received my 75% scale Ken Bates MERLYN glider plan from Ratz, 9 days from placement of order, Canada to Australia, a first class service, superb printing. Local printer here becoming too pricey. Have bought plans from Ratz in the past & will now be using him for my future plan printing needs. Thanks for a 5 star service.
Mikewight
« Last Edit: July 30, 2013, 10:32:08 PM by Ratz » Logged
kochie

Kudos: 1

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: August 01, 2013, 12:26:51 AM »

Once again, excellent plans and service from Dave. I might just run out of balsa if I keep this up.
Kochie.
deniscullinan
Bronze Member

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: August 08, 2013, 07:24:38 PM »

Once again, excellent plans and service from Dave. I might just run out of balsa if I keep this up.
Kochie.
You know, I wouldn't mind contributing directly to the HipPocket enterprise. HipPocket wards off the raving lunacy that seems to victimize so many folk--just take a gander at today's newspaper headlines.
    Oh well, just a thought. I certainly will patronize Mr. Ratz. It's good to know there's a dependable print guy out there ready to help us.
-----Denis Cullinan
mas1958

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2013, 09:38:25 PM »

I would just like to echo all of the previous posts. Excellent quality, excellent service and what I thought was an excellent price for the
enlargement of (3) 3-view  8.5" x 11" pdfs. In one case, an 8" wingspan was enlarged to 60" ... beautiful work! Thank you Ratz! I'll be back!!
WDMelvin
Copper Member

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: November 08, 2013, 08:44:37 PM »

Once again perfection in plans from Dave.  Just got them today and they perfect as usual.  Thanks Dave!
Tinhat
Bronze Member

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: November 09, 2013, 08:30:59 AM »

The Plans I received far exceeded my expectations.  A truly beautiful job.  No more trimming and taping for me, let Ratz do it!

Airplanes are more at home in the sky than in trees!
kochie

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: November 27, 2013, 05:05:11 AM »

Once again Dave has excelled in supplying top quality plans at very modest prices. Also his friendly banter between emails is good fun.
Thanks Dave and I will be computer savvy at the turn of the decade!
Kochie.
birddog47

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: December 02, 2013, 11:55:08 PM »

I just got my plans for a Piper Pacer that Dave enlarged for me from plans published in Model Aviation. I needed the plans enlarged so that I would have a model with a 51in wingspan. Dave did a perfect job, exactly 51 inches! Very good quality paper and the plan lines perfect. You need quality plans to help build a quality model. This is my second set of plans from Dave. I recommend his work. It is the best I have ever seen. Thanks Dave.

Birddog47
Megowcoupe
Bronze Member

Kudos: 4

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2013, 01:30:54 PM »

Dave's plans are indeed high quality- now if only my building was!  While I do have a Kinko's close by...this was easy.  I suspect I'll be asking Dave for some more plans in the future...

Sam Brauer
Stamford, CT USA
sprogs
Silver Member

Kudos: 6

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: January 01, 2014, 01:51:47 PM »

Hi ratz
Is there any way to make a financial contribution to the running of the forum? I'm out of work at the moment, so it wouldn't be a lot,  but I'd like to feel I was putting something back in for the tremendous amount I get from the site.
happy new year to all
sprogs

The interface between air and ground has no thickness at all. So why do I always find room for my aircraft there ?
Sundance12
Model Airplane Builder
Global Moderator
Platinum Member

Kudos: 73

Canada Canada

MAAC #25680, VE4BDF (amateur radio callsign)

« Reply #61 on: January 01, 2014, 02:00:51 PM »

Two ways, actually, at some point you have to experience a set of plans by Dave so look into buying supreme printing. The other way that is not out of pocket that helps a bit more is to click through any ads on the Hip Pocket Aeronautics home site. Every little bit helps.

Happy New Year

Bruce

Resources and tools for scratch builders and plans builders.
www.northof49tech.com
Dave Andreski
Titanium Member

Kudos: 82

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: January 01, 2014, 05:37:44 PM »

Two ways, actually, at some point you have to experience a set of plans by Dave so look into buying supreme printing. The other way that is not out of pocket that helps a bit more is to click through any ads on the Hip Pocket Aeronautics home site. Every little bit helps.

Happy New Year

Bruce

Bruce,
Thanks for the reminder re: clicking on ads on the Home Site. I'll be sure to go there much more often.
Happy New Year
Dave

Aspire to inspire before you expire.
Denny Adamisin
Nickel Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: January 13, 2014, 09:21:04 PM »

Hi Dave
Well, the plans arrived Friday 10-Jan.  I am really happy with these - you do great work!  The plans are crystal clear on high quality paper - it will be a shame if I get any glue on them when I build on them!

Thank you very much for for your commitment to excellence and attention to getting them out promptly. 

Denny Adamisin
Fort Wayne Indiana
USA
Tinhat
Bronze Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: January 27, 2014, 09:57:45 AM »

I have had RATZ do 6-8 plans for me and everyone is of SUPERB quality. His service is outstanding and extremely reasonable..  I cannot too highly recommend his work and service.  Now for the time to build all the planes!  2 down many to go!

Airplanes are more at home in the sky than in trees!
xsdrifter
Copper Member

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2014, 06:05:01 AM »

I've got to tell you, folks, Dave is legit! Top quality paper, the plans look great! One sheet for a 33% Terzi Katana came or to 36" wide by 120" long, much larger than the local chain-type office store could handle, and here I am, a few days after Dave sent notice that the plans were on the way, looking at it spread across the living room floor ... <Holy Mackerel! This is a big plane!>

AND even after shipping costs (with a little extra to ship rolled plans), he beat the the best price I could find locally. I'm sold. I'm passing on his services to my club.

Add to all this, Dave is really easy to work with and aims to put out quality materials and service.

And, no, I am not a paid spokesperson.   Grin
artbykenb
Bronze Member

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: March 18, 2014, 04:01:39 PM »

Ratz took my set of so-so plan PDF file of a Westland Lysander, cleaned it up and enlarged the wingspan to exactly 50 inches. I was absolutely satisfied with "almost" 50 inches but I asked for 50 inches and Ratz did the 50. Saying 'happy' with the product he sent me isn't adequate. The image is on heavy paper and the lines are crisp, clean and consistent shade of black. I'm going through my files of plans now to see what my next Ratz project will be.  AND, in my opinion, the cost was very very reasonable. For what he did for me, I got a bargain!

Ken Barclay
(artbykenb)
I might be dumb as a rock, but I'm not stupid.
Denny Adamisin
Nickel Member

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: March 24, 2014, 10:14:57 PM »

Hi Dave
Recently received my latest plans order. Another GREAT job, crystal clear on high quality paper.  I really appreciate the high quality and fair pricing for your prints.  THANK YOU

Now excuse me while I head back over to the Plans Gallery...  

Denny Adamisin
Fort Wayne Indiana
USA
Swarthog
Silver Member

Kudos: 12

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: April 09, 2014, 03:50:40 PM »

I just received 3 printed plans from Dave and I am impressed. I showed them to my wife and she remarked how nice they were. If you need plans printed, Dave is your guy. Perfect, just perfect.
takEon
Bronze Member

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: April 28, 2014, 09:33:30 AM »

I just received my plans from Ratz.  Very nice quality!  Thanks Dave.  I look forward to getting you to print more in the future.

Greg
shhhhh!
Bronze Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: May 02, 2014, 09:54:37 AM »

Dave did an outstanding job on my Hoosier Daddy plans. Excellent service and communication. Will order from Dave again.
Many thanks!!
-dave
artbykenb
Bronze Member

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: May 12, 2014, 10:21:40 PM »

I just received my next plan set from Dave (Ratz) they're most excellent. I would be surprised to receive anything less from him. Now to order some balsa. . . . .

Ken Barclay
(artbykenb)
I might be dumb as a rock, but I'm not stupid.
DavidJP
Titanium Member

Kudos: 47

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: May 17, 2014, 04:58:48 PM »

Frankly, the service was better than my local copy shop (Staples).  The quality infinitely better - they I am sure would not have the know how and "technology".  So although the cost, due to the postage, was very slightly higher, in value for money terms he wins hands down. Thus highly recommended!! Smiley Cool
newg4ff
Bronze Member

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: June 02, 2014, 05:05:41 PM »

I asked Dave to take a plan that showed half of a wing and a stab. flip to get the w&s shown completely, enlarge by 10% and print.  He did a great job and got the plans to me very quickly.  When I am ready I hope to share my build here.
mikewight
Bronze Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: June 06, 2014, 08:40:18 PM »

We return once again! The Sablatnig SF 4 blow up arrived in double quick time and is a super copy. I shall be treating it very carefully as it will become wall art when finished with. Even with postage, you are still cheaper than driving to my nearest plan printer.
Thanks again for a 5 star Super Service
Mikewight
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: