Logo
Builders' Plan Gallery  |  Hip Pocket Web Site  |  Contact Forum Admin (Account/Technical Issues)  |  Contact Global Moderator
December 02, 2021, 02:37:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with email, password and session length

Home Help Search Login Register
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Help Support the Forum & Gallery - Plan Printing  (Read 8617 times)
psullivan34
Copper Member

Kudos: 1

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: December 29, 2020, 09:27:33 PM »

Thank you, Dave.  The rubber speed model plans arrived here and they look great!  Sincerely, Phil
Floater

Kudos: 0

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: February 06, 2021, 10:53:19 AM »

Very nice job on my Spit MKXIV plan. Quality paper, crisp reproduction, precise size adjustment and prompt delivery... not to mention the extremely reasonable cost.
Thanks very much for helping to get my project off to a great start. Mark (Floater)
eyesquish

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: June 14, 2021, 07:09:03 PM »

Awesome, Dave! He fixed the sizing for me on one of the two plans printed. It got to me quick enough. I'll soon be starting my build, and look forward to sharing. Thanks again
stupid
Gold Member

Kudos: 12

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: July 12, 2021, 01:01:05 AM »

Dave printed Bill Galloway's FSI Chester Jeep enlarged to a 20 inch wingspan from the plan Gallery for me.  2 copy's, one set to work on, the other set for the wall.
  I will ditto what others have said about quality of the paper and printing, I would also like to complement Dave on keeping the line quality so that it is not very large or blurry like what other copy companies fail to do when plans are enlarged.
  If you are using Hip pocket Aeronautics forum and you're having your plans printed by someone else, you should be ashamed. I have observed that only 3 have commented about the plan service this year. 2020 there were 9. We all should support the forum that we use as much as we can.

Thanks Dave,   for all the work that you do.         Bob

"If it looks stupid, and it works..... It's not so stupid."
USKP01261
Nickel Member

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: September 01, 2021, 07:15:28 PM »

Just received a plan for 2m sailplane - Two Much IV.  Gosh, it's a nice lookin' print, good line quality and scale.  Really happy to have found this as a plans resource.  MIGHTY GOOD!  Smiley

Good Thermals,
-KP
psullivan34
Copper Member

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: September 11, 2021, 06:53:21 AM »

Thank you, Dave.  The Floridian glider plans arrived yesterday and they look great. 
Brenda
Bronze Member

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: October 22, 2021, 01:49:01 PM »

I've sort of lost track of how many plans I have got from Ratz. Always looks great and I get it quick even tho I live in Texas. USPS said they where slowing the mail and yet last set of plans got to me in 8 days. It takes more than 8 days for me to get something from Fort Worth. I've never had any problems with the plans.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: